e-CloudSolutions is a Microsoft Small Business Specialist & Business Solutions Advisor providing cloud-based solutions and services to small business enterprises. We translate your business strategies and practices into technology solutions.
e-CloudSolutions is a Microsoft Network Partner & Software Advisor offering installation, configuration, customization, training, and maintenance for cloud-based, on-premise, and hybrid solutions. We support all Microsoft products. We provides complete implementation and support for all iPhones, Androids, and BlackBerry mobile devices. We also design, configure, and deploy server networks for QuickBooks Pro, Premier Edition, Enterprise Solutions, Sage 50, and VoIP products.
e-CloudSolutions has provided services to San Diego and Orange County clients since 1999.
Larry Tom is Principal Consultant for Technology and Services.
Larry is an engineering & computer specialist with over 25 years experience in project management, computer applications development, software programming, computer-aided design and analysis, quality assurance, systems operations and maintenance, and user training.
Since 2002, he has been the technology consultant for the top financial producers from LPL, Raymond James, and Northwestern Mutual.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Microsoft IT Advisory Council
- License #0E12023, California Life Agent
- Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017
- Who's Who in America, 54-70th Ed’s., 2000-2016
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 1st -12th Ed’s., 1994-2017
- Competent Toastmaster, Toastmasters International, 2001
- Executive Program for Scientists & Engineers, University of California, San Diego
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA
- B.S. Engineering, Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA
Tom Tucker is Principal Consultant for Sales and Marketing.
Tom has over 20 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions including Enterprise Content Management, IT infrastructure, Business Process Management / Workflow and Data Center Management technology.
He has held both sales and management positions for world class organizations including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Open Text, Oracle and FileNet. In addition to meeting sales objectives, a key part of Tom’s responsibilities was developing partnering relationships with VARS and Resellers in the Content Management space.
He has won numerous awards selling to the top Fortune 500 companies. Prior to becoming a top national sales person, Tom was a technical consultant and database programmer.